OPUS is a voluntary user group working alongside the RNOH Trust to provide an effective forum for all RNOH Orthotic and Prosthetic Department users, families and carers.
OPUS aims to establish a network of peer support and a positive working relationship between users, centre clinicians and the Trust, providing opportunities for feedback, voicing concerns and sharing ideas.
To provide a service to users, family and friends.
This will include updates on:
- Current news in the Prosthetics and Orthotics department
- News items with regards to innovations and research both nationally and internationally
- News from other rehab centres across the country
- Mailing list with updates
- To provide a newsletter
- Open forum meetings with guest speakers
- Coffee mornings
- Shared understanding and friendship
OPUS values everyone regardless of their gender, race, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation or cultural identity. We actively promote the diversity of everyone we work with, support and communicate with.